Thursday, June 5, 2008

My New Hair Cut

I just wanted to write a little post about my new hair cut!! My hair was right below my shoulder blades (when I let it hang down straight). I went to get a hair cut the other day and got it all cut off!!! The front is right at my chin and the back is way shorter than I have ever had it. It is completly off of my neck. I do not have any pics yet but I will take some and post them here. It is so much easier and only takes me about 5-10 minutes to fix it. So NO MORE PONYTAILS FOR ME!!!! That was the big reason for me cutting it off. I was tired of ponytails and it got all of the dead hair off from all of the coloring that I have done. Not to say I wont highlight my hair again but just not right now. Also Melvin's last day of school is today he gets out of school at 12:00 and he is looking forward to getting out of school early!!!

Talk to everyone Soon,
Brandy

0 comments: