Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am soooo Sorry!!!

I know its been awhile since the last time I posted, but with Football, Dance & School for everyone its been just a little bit crazy around the Joyner Household. Not to mention we just celebrated John, Jacob & Alison's 5th birthday!! I cannot believe that they are already 5 time really does fly by so we all need to take a break and smell the roses. Anyway Daddy is finishing up their present which is a handmade and massive Tree Fort right next to our tree in the backyard. All that is left to do is put up the Firemans pole and the sandbox underneath it. I will post some pics of it as soon as we get it finished. Also the kids are putting on a program for us this Thrusday at school it is Stone Soup Supper so I will be posting some pics from that also. I really dont have any pictures right now to post but I am working on a video to put on here of John, Jacob and Alison of the last 5 years. I get very emotional looking at pictures of them in the hospital and seeing how healthy they are now and how much they have grown.

I hope everyone is having a wonderfull week.

Brandy

0 comments: