Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday Party

We had John, Jacob and Alison 4th Birthday party yesterday. It was a big hit and everyone had fun. We would like to thank Aunt Lisa for making the Monkey, Frog and Kitty Cat Cakes for them. They looked wonderful and tasted just as great. They had lots of fun and had lots of friends there. My camera stoped working after taking these pictures. I wish all of you could have came. One another note, I went to my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday and saw a few friends that I had not seen in years. I found out one of them lives down the street from my In-Laws. I was also won the Most Children Award I am very honored. Football is going great and Melvin is enjoying it. I hope everyone is well and if you didnt make it to the party I hope to see you all soon.

Love,
Brandy



0 comments: