Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Picture

Hey here is the Christmas Card Picture that we took the other day. We would have included Lee and Myself but Lee was back out of town and rather than including me and the kids I just decieded to do one of the kids. I hope everyone had a wonderfull Thanksgiving and is getting prepared for Christmas, I know my guys are ready for Santa... After taking this picture I had to take Alison and Jacob to the Dr's because they were running a little fever and Alison told me her throat hurt, my worst fear came true, we had Strep Throat, as of today I just had to call my Pediatrician to get them to call in some more Prescriptions because Melvin and John are showing the signs of it. Also Melvin is coughing so bad today that we are having to do breathing treatments as well. Hopefully after this weekend we will be feeling better and everyone can go to school next week.. Talk to everyone soon.

Love ,
Lee, Brandy, Melvin, John, Jacob & Alison


0 comments: