Friday, March 14, 2008

Melvin's New Room

Just wanted to show everyone what we did last weekend. We decieded to give Melvin his own room by turning the toy room into his room. He is really enjoying it. When he gets home from school he goes in there and I dont see him very often. There is not alot of fighting anymore between the him and the other kids. I still have some touch up painting to do but other than that we are through with it. Melvin's favorite comments about the room are "This is totally awesome" and " This room is perfect". I will either be doing Alison's or the Boys room I am not sure which one yet. Alison wants princess' and the boys want a frog and monkey room. That room shcould be interesting. I hope everyone is doing well. We will talk to everyone soon.

Lee, Brandy, Melvin, John, Jacob & Alison

0 comments: