Friday, April 18, 2008

Working Out

So I have decided to get healthy and try to lose all of the weight that I have gained over the past years. So I am not going on fade diets, quick fixes, diet pills... I am doing it the old fashioned way, excersize and making better eating choices. I have gotten into the habit of going to the gym in the mornings after we drop off Melvin at school. The kids love it because they get to go to the Y and play with lots of friends. I enjoy it because for that 1-2 hours a day its all about me and I dont have enough of that time for me. So far in about 1 1/2 months I have lots around 17 pounds which is a little over the 2 pounds a week for a normal weigth lost. I can definantly feel it in my clothes and I enjoy seeing how loose my clothes are fitting me. Anyways this blog is just about me so I will update on the kiddos soon.

Brandy

0 comments: