Friday, April 18, 2008

No Power

So last week the power went out all over our neighborhood. We did not have power and neither did Melvins School. I sent him to school thinking that the power would be back on within a couple of hours. Well to top this off it was his Birthday and when the power was not on at 10 I decided to go and get him out of school. I will never do that again... He loves school so much that he pretty much was cranky all day because he wanted to be back at school. Sha-Sha took us out to lunch at Red Lobster and then we went to the party store to get some stuff for a small party he was getting on Saturday at the park. Then we went to the French Bakery for a Birthday Dessert. It turned out to be a great day but unless they send him home or he doesnt go to school in the morning, I will never take him out again atlest not at this age. I will post pictures soon of all of us. I have a bunch...

Brandy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.