Sunday, August 24, 2008

Its Football Time!!!

So here we are again and its Football Season Again!!!! We are super excited this year because not only is this Melvin's 3rd year it will be John & Jacobs 1st year. So since its Melvins 3rd year he is now in full contact tackle football, I cant believe it. So I thought I would post a pic of him in his Football get up atleast the practice gear. I dont have any pics of the boys because they are in flag and they practice in shorts and shirts also the coach keeps all of their helmets, so I will get pics once they start practicing. Also I could have put Alison in football but I was afraid she would have shown up all of the boys out there and I also wanted to get her away from all of the boy stuff, So my little princess starts dance on Wednesday. She is going to be in tap and ballet so I will post some pics of her after Wedneday. I hope everyone enjoys these few pictures. Also Melvin starts first grade tomorrow and I will post some pics of his first day of school. The little guys start school next Tuesday and will be going for two days a week this year. I hope everyone has a good week.
Brandy

He was tossing the ball with his Daddy. He looks so big in his Helmet and Pads.
Here is another one just a little bit closer. I cant believe he is this big already