Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Melvin is Home!!!

Well for the past week we have been missing one of our Crew. Melvin went to Georgia and Florida with his Sha-Sha and Granddaddy!!!! Oh yea and uncle Brady. They went to Georgia to see Lee's Grandmother, they also got to see Lee's Granny which is actually Melvin's Great Great Grandmother. Then the little turkey got to go to Panama City Beach, Florida (our favorite vacation site) He ate at Pineapple Willy's and got to swim in the ocean at the Jetty. I am very glad he had a great time and was able to go on a little vacation before school starts. I will have to post some pictures but I will need to get them from his Sha-Sha first.

Also this past weekend we went to a Birthday Celebration for one of my best friends kids, its funny how God places people in your life. Me and Deanna met while the kids were in the hospital she had her quads on August 12 and I had mine on September 7. We met when we were scrubbing in to the NICU. She noticed that I had Triplets because of my wrist bands. And ever since then we have been the best of friends and so have the kids. She has Twin boys who turned 9 and the little guys who just turned 5. So me and the little ones went to Hawiian Falls Water Park and helps celebrate all 5 of their birthdays at the same time. That was quiet nice to get it over with at the same time. My guys loved the fact that they went to the water park, they went down the slides and just enjoyed being in the water. I will also have to post some pics of them later but I will have to get those from Deanna.

School will be starting soon, Melvin will be in 1st grade and the little guys are going to Mothers Day Out and except it will be for 2 days this year.

I will talk to everyone soon
Brandy

1 comments:

Fulton Quads said...

Isn't it WONDERFUL having a friend who is in the same boat or similar situation than you! I was just as fortunate except my friend was a phone call & several states away.