Monday, August 18, 2008

New Pics

Here are some pics that my MIL took yesterday. We went to church and then went over to my In-Laws house for lunch. We were outside and she was taking pictures. I hope everyone enjoys the new pics.

This one is of Jacob and John, John is in the Blue and Jacob is in Red!!!
This is some of the kids silly faces. Jacob did not want his picture taken.
This is a really cute one of all three of them. You can hardly get all of them to smile in a picture together. Well atleast snapshots!!
This is Melvin swinging on the rope swing in the tree in the front yard. Is is acting silly, and its only 7 days till he starts 1st grade. I cannot wait for them to start school.
This is Jacob, he wanted his picture taken this time. when he wants it done he will co-operate. He was climbing on the sides of their swing.

I hope everyone enjoys the new pics. I will post more when I get them.
Brandy


1 comments:

Sarah Rosales said...

Love the new pictures. TOO CUTE!!