Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playing in the MUD!!

So we have had lots of rain the past couple of days and the kids have been stuck in the house. So yesterday I got them dressed in some play clothes and sent the boys outside. Alison was inside playing with her friend Madyson. I was wanting to get a picture of all of the boys as messy as they were but they managed to get into a ant pile and I had to hose all of them off I took this pic with my phone to send to Lee. So this is Jacob having fun in the mud. I hope all of you enjoy this pic. I will post some more soon, school starts on Monday so I will have some of Melvin's first day of school. I will talk to everyone later.



2 comments:

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

to cute girl

Sarah Rosales said...

I ordered some ladybugs. The least amount I could get was 1500 so I will be sending some your direction!!