Monday, August 18, 2008

Memory Blog

Ok, lets play a game! My good friend Deanna is doing this on her blog so lets have some fun!! I visited a friends blog and she had this one hers and since I left a memory of her, I had to follow the instructions. 1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

HI there remember me lol
well i just seen ur commit on deanns blog
so how are u lol
well what i remember about u is that i was just excited to see someone else with triplets
stephanie

Deanna said...

My first memory of you is scrubbing in at the NICU and seeing your three bracelets and how you had them all scrunched together like I did so no one could tell how many babies you had in the hospital. Of course, that is when you said you are the woman that did not know she was having quads!! Glad we meet and our kids are such good friends.

Deanna said...

My most recent memory would be on Tuesday. You watched Madyson for me while I was at work and while on the phone with various people I took the wrong turn out of downtown. Now I have driven that drive numerous times but Tuesday I was out of it with a headache and was not paying too much attention to what I was doing apparently. While talking to you I told you things looked differnt. Then I passed an RV park and ask if that had been there before. You started laughing and ask where I was!!LOL!! At that point I had no idea where I was until we discovered I had driven to AZLE!! No wonder it took me so long to pick up my poor baby girl!!LOL!! For those who don't know I have a great sense of direction but on Tueday I did not. Ok so I beat you too it. You can post it on my blog if you want!!LOL!